In response to the Boulder Supermarket Tragedy
We are closely monitoring the situation after a shooting today at a supermarket in Boulder. The Colorado Healing Fund will work with local victim assistance organizations to determine if support is necessary to help the victims, survivors, and surrounding community.
- Outpouring of Generosity to the Boulder Community
- Colorado Healing Fund Responds to Supermarket Shooting in Boulder
- In response to the Boulder Supermarket Tragedy
- ‘Feed the Frontlines Denver’ supports restaurants while feeding essential workers
- Nancy Lewis, Colorado Healing Fund Advisory Board Member and Colorado Organization for Victims Assistance Executive Director, speaks with Colorado Politics about advocating for victim’s rights and helping them heal.