We are closely monitoring the situation after a shooting today at a supermarket in Boulder. The Colorado Healing Fund will work with local victim assistance organizations to determine if support is necessary to help the victims, survivors, and surrounding community.
In response to the Boulder Supermarket Tragedy
- Jury Finds STEM School Shooter Guilty Of First Degree Murder
- Colorado Healing Fund disburses $959,100 to the #Boulderstrong Resource Center managed by Mental Health Partners and King Soopers
- Colorado Healing Fund Responds to Mass Shooting in Colorado Springs
- Outpouring of Generosity to the Boulder Community
- Colorado Healing Fund Responds to Supermarket Shooting in Boulder