We are closely monitoring the situation after a shooting today at a supermarket in Boulder. The Colorado Healing Fund will work with local victim assistance organizations to determine if support is necessary to help the victims, survivors, and surrounding community.
In response to the Boulder Supermarket Tragedy
- Colorado Healing Fund activates for 3rd time in 2021 following latest shooting in the Denver metro
- Colorado Healing Fund Responds to Denver-Lakewood Mass Shooting
- Colorado Healing Fund supports victims of mass tragedy, this giving season they’re asking for your help
- Jury Finds STEM School Shooter Guilty Of First Degree Murder
- Colorado Healing Fund disburses $959,100 to the #Boulderstrong Resource Center managed by Mental Health Partners and King Soopers