We are closely monitoring the situation after a shooting today at a supermarket in Boulder. The Colorado Healing Fund will work with local victim assistance organizations to determine if support is necessary to help the victims, survivors, and surrounding community.
In response to the Boulder Supermarket Tragedy
- The Colorado Healing Fund Disburses the Remaining Funds Collected on Behalf of Victims of the Club Q Shooting
- Colorado Healing Fund Disburses Additional $25,000 to Address Intermediate Needs of Club Q Victims
- Colorado Healing Fund Disburses Additional $128,000 to Address Intermediate Needs of Club Q Victims
- STATEMENT: CHF stands with the victims from the Boulder supermarket tragedy as news breaks the shooting suspect has been found competent to stand trial
- Colorado Healing Fund Announces New Executive Director