We are closely monitoring the situation after a shooting today at a supermarket in Boulder. The Colorado Healing Fund will work with local victim assistance organizations to determine if support is necessary to help the victims, survivors, and surrounding community.
In response to the Boulder Supermarket Tragedy
- Colorado Healing Fund Secures Support to Underwrite Administrative Expenses of Club Q Response
- Donations Dispersed by Colorado Healing Fund in Response to Club Q Shooting
- Colorado Healing Fund Responds to Club Q Colorado Springs Mass Shooting
- People donated more than $6.5 million in the wake of the Boulder King Soopers shooting. How was it used?
- “It doesn’t define us”: Boulder community reflects one year after King Soopers shooting