We are closely monitoring the situation after a shooting today at a supermarket in Boulder. The Colorado Healing Fund will work with local victim assistance organizations to determine if support is necessary to help the victims, survivors, and surrounding community.
In response to the Boulder Supermarket Tragedy
- People donated more than $6.5 million in the wake of the Boulder King Soopers shooting. How was it used?
- “It doesn’t define us”: Boulder community reflects one year after King Soopers shooting
- Colorado Healing Fund activates for 3rd time in 2021 following latest shooting in the Denver metro
- Colorado Healing Fund Responds to Denver-Lakewood Mass Shooting
- Colorado Healing Fund supports victims of mass tragedy, this giving season they’re asking for your help