Colorado Healing Fund trustee Cynthia Coffman talked to KOA NewsRadio about support for STEM School Highlands Ranch. The former Colorado attorney general discussed safe giving and how the Colorado Healing Fund helps in times of tragedy.
Cynthia Coffman On Donations for STEM School Victims
- People donated more than $6.5 million in the wake of the Boulder King Soopers shooting. How was it used?
- “It doesn’t define us”: Boulder community reflects one year after King Soopers shooting
- Colorado Healing Fund activates for 3rd time in 2021 following latest shooting in the Denver metro
- Colorado Healing Fund Responds to Denver-Lakewood Mass Shooting
- Colorado Healing Fund supports victims of mass tragedy, this giving season they’re asking for your help